Monday, January 19, 2009

Brighid Speaks

Hi, I’m Brighid the Goddess of Creativity. I’m also an active Huntress on E-bay and other sites. I joined the WWFE about 4 years ago after being a solitary for several years before that. While we are not a teaching circle, I’ve certainly grown in my power in being part of this group of amazing kick ass women. Not a day goes by that I don’t feel thankful that I answered the announcement in Witches’ Vox. I can’t imagine being part of another circle.

Some Random Answers to Random Questions that Might Make You Contact Us

What do you like most about the circle? While we have a High Priestess, the actual creating and leading of rituals is rotated among us.

If they made a movie of your life, what would it be like? If they filmed my outer life, it’s be pretty quiet, however if they did my inner life, it would outweird David Lynch.

What is your path? I’m eclectic with some emphasis on green witchery. Along with Brighid, I work with Quan Yin, Laxsmi, and Ganesh.

If you could, who would you choose to invite to a dinner party? Aside from the WWFE, George Washington Carver, Carolyn Keene, George S. Kaufman, Mark Twain, for starters.

What witchy book do you go back to refer to? Probably the 365 Days of Goddesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment